Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
179
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,660 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2012 Posts: 19 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2012 Posts: 19 | Our 50 Burb came with black wheels and until I get some Artillery wheels painted up and pinstriped, I needed a change from the black. Red seems to be overdone, my wife thought body color, but we settled on a Mocha that seems to look good. What do the experts think? [IMG] http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae18/newfisher/burb1_zps427aaf20.jpg[/IMG] | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | Mocha? Looks brown to me. Looks great. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,270 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,270 | I think it looks real nice.
While I'll stick with stock-color, I do like the complimentary wheel colors on GMC trucks. It looks real nice on your suburban, too.
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 2,557 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 2,557 | I think the color compliments the body color,"Looks Terrific"!!!!!!! I like it !!!!!!!!!!
Tim 1951 3100 Chevrolet1951 Chevrolet Suburban CarryallImage"A house is built with boards and beams. A home is built with love and dreams." "Look deep before you leap !!!" / "Everything is Everything" "If I say a mouse can pull a house, hitch him up"
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 1,388 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 1,388 | | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | ....wish I had it...just like it is!! | | | | | Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 725 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 725 | Nice combo for a truck of that vintage! | | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 45 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 45 |
Is rust considered a body style?
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 | My 54 is mocha and artillery wheels are a light color, yours looks great. i want to buy a new GMC Terrain and they dropped Mocha for 2013. Maybe telling me i don't need it.
Last edited by WE b OLD; 09/22/2012 4:52 PM.
Ron, The Computer Greek I love therefore I am.1954 3100 Chevy truckIn the Gallery 2017 Buick Encore See more pix1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 640 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 640 | Well chosen color. It looks great!  | | | | | Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 793 Bondo Artiste | | Bondo Artiste Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 793 | Looks real nice. I like the color difference between the wheels and the body. My burb already has brown wheels and the body will be blue.
~ Phillip 1949 GMC Suburban - 10 year project 1952 Pontiac Chieftain Convertible straight 8 hydramatic 1945 GMC half ton truck - Driver- Sold 9-15-25 1946 Chevy COE - SOLD 1-5-26 BUH BYE CHEVY! 1959 GMC Half ton long bed NAPCO | | | | | Joined: Jul 2012 Posts: 19 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2012 Posts: 19 | | | | | | Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 835 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 835 | Looks great! What kind of tires do you have? I'm in the market....
Kurt | | | | | Joined: Jul 2012 Posts: 19 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2012 Posts: 19 | Looks great! What kind of tires do you have? I'm in the market....
Kurt They are coker's , but I would buy from Hurst racing tires next time. | | |
| |