| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
192
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,143 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2012 Posts: 59 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2012 Posts: 59 | I am converting everything to 12 volt and was wondering what area inside the cab have you guys found to be a good area for mounting? | | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 2,201 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 2,201 | I mounted mine high on the firewall above and between the clutch pedal and E-brake pedal. Easy to get to from standing outside the truck. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | ...used a mini fuse panel and put it "sort of high" on the inside left firewall. I blew a fuse the other day and it was a LITTLE hard to get to but now bad. This way its out of the way of my big foot!!! Besides, I hope I don't need to change a fuse that often. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 1,644 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 1,644 | I installed mine high on the left kick panel,so if you're setting on the edge of the door it's easy to work on.
Pete | | |
| |
| |