The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 103 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,095
Posts1,056,494
Members48,444
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#853311 05/22/2012 8:12 PM
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 199
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 199
She finally is funtional enough to drive....far from done but we need it to pull our 5th wheel camper this weekend. Going to my brothers tonight to bend up some exhaust and get a state inspection sticker. After this camping trip, finish the bed, running boards and finish interior. The flat bed is just on there til the other bed is done.
[[IMG]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/48265/2190897510102329435S500x500Q85.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by buggy5872; 05/22/2012 8:12 PM.

Shane
1959 Apache 3100 Fleetside
1959 Apache 3200 NAPCO
1957 Chevy 5700 Low Cab Forward
1959 GMC F370 LCF
Another 1959 Apache 3100 Fleetside
1959 Chevy 5700 LCF
1946 Chevy 1/2 ton
1958 GMC 600
1974 Elcamino SS




Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,144
K
'Bolter
'Bolter
K Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,144
Looks great

Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 1,399
B
Camp Commandant
Camp Commandant
B Offline
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 1,399
Wow, you work fast. Looks awesome. Congrats!


~ Billy
Old Dominion Stovebolt Society: Exotic Animal Division
1946 Chevrolet Cab Over Engine | In the Gallery | Video | More pictures
1959 GMC 860 | Pictures
1950 Chevrolet 3800 | Pictures
I've got a trailer and I'm not afraid to use it!
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 268
J
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 268
I like it, its not something you see every day yet anyway, the older trucks have been done so much it getting well old. Nice to see some one working with a newer LCF. Great Job!!!

Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 21
5
New Guy
New Guy
5 Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 21
nice truck!!!I like it!!!!

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 253
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 253
DANG, that's one sharp truck!


1945 Chevrolet G 506 1.5 Ton Military 4X4
1967 Jeep Cj5 with 283 SBC
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 199
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 199
Originally Posted by Jolly
I like it, its not something you see every day yet anyway, the older trucks have been done so much it getting well old. Nice to see some one working with a newer LCF. Great Job!!!

Thats one of the reasons I wanted to put together a LCF truck. I have not seen any others stretched into a crew cab with functioning doors. I had only seen one other stretched but it was not complete and has no rear doors.


Shane
1959 Apache 3100 Fleetside
1959 Apache 3200 NAPCO
1957 Chevy 5700 Low Cab Forward
1959 GMC F370 LCF
Another 1959 Apache 3100 Fleetside
1959 Chevy 5700 LCF
1946 Chevy 1/2 ton
1958 GMC 600
1974 Elcamino SS




Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,096
E
Crusing in the Passing Lane
Crusing in the Passing Lane
E Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,096
I know of one of these(LCF) up in the mountains, if anyone is interested.


'37 GMC T-18 w/ DD 4-53T, RTO-610, 6231 aux., '95 GMC running gear, full disc brakes, power steering, 22.5 wheels and tires.
'47 GMC 1 ton w/ 302, NP-540, 4wd, full width Blazer front axle.
'54 GMC 630 w/ 503 gasser, 5 speed, ex fire truck, shortened WB 4', install 8' bed.
'55 GMC 370 w/270, 420 4 speed, grain, dump bed truck from ND. Works OK.
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 6,214
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 6,214
Shane,

Looks Great! thumbs_up thumbs_up

Mike B smile


Mike Boteler

1956 Chevy 3100 Resto Rod
1952 Willys M38 Army Jeep
1983 Jeep CJ7 Laredo
1984 Jeep CJ7
+++++
Silver Spring, MD
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
wow. looks nice. I think you have done what a lot of us "would like to". Job well done.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile

Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0