The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
12 members (Gdads51, greenie-reddy, Simso, Joe H, 1955 1 Series, Southerntruck, Gib70, 3B, Peggy M, Oswald, Jon G, 1 invisible), 172 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,103
Posts1,056,183
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#778986 09/08/2011 2:00 AM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 39
W
'Bolter
'Bolter
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 39
Howdy all,
I used to be on here, but have been gone for a while. While visiting my girlfriend here in Bowling Green, KY, I found out 2 objects can't occupy the same space at the same time!! I sustained fairly serious damage on my '49 1/2 ton. I think I can fix it all. Anybody know of somebody in the Bowling Green area that might have a left front fender. Mine is beyond repair. Thanks

wiyello49 #778988 09/08/2011 2:11 AM
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,201
F
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
F Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,201
Bummer. good luck and you might want to duplicate your post in the greasy spoon and the parts wanted sections.


1953 Chevrolet 3600
Fried Green T'mater (Vern)
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Caution: Political Statement
Man who runs in front of car gets tired, man who runs behind car gets exhausted.
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
wiyello49, glad to see you "back". You know this is the best truck site on the web!!
Sorry I can't help you but I sold a good one about a month ago so no help.
Good luck in your search for one and don't be a stranger around here. Anyone driving a 49 Bolt has to be good smile


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Achipmunk #779078 09/08/2011 12:06 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 39
W
'Bolter
'Bolter
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 39
Tell that to one of my exes!!!!

wiyello49 #779241 09/09/2011 12:33 AM
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,987
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,987
...."one" of your exes? How many do you have??

Seriously, welcome to the Bolt! Hope you find the parts you need.


Rich
1947 Loadmaster
1947 Chev. Loadmaster
1959 Chev. Viking 40

Life is short--eat dessert first!
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 39
W
'Bolter
'Bolter
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 39
Only 3!! Some people are slow learners!!

wiyello49 #780359 09/13/2011 4:16 AM
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
I guess I'm pretty slow myself! on my 3rd ride smile hopefully the last.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0