Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,274 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 4 | Hello everyone, I have an all Vintage Chevrolet/GMC salvage yard on Long Island. Strictly 1972 and older. I have approximately eighty vehicles, lots of trucks. I have been lurking here about a year. If I can help any of you with parts, hit me up. My prices are not out of line. Dave | | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 90 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 90 | Welcome to Stovebolt.com, this is a really fun place you will enjoy! How old of pickups that are Chevy do you have? Thanks,
Nevada | | | | | Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2008 Posts: 4 | I have a '55 big back window, '60-'66 assorted, '67-'72, and assorted big bolts '55-'72 | | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 320 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 320 | Welcome to the bolt. I'm sure there are plenty of bolters here on the east coast that will be happy to make your aquaintance. I've searched all over the country looking for parts and pieces for my panel. So I for one am happy to hear of another yard without going to timbuktu and back.
Last edited by The Ned; 12/23/2010 6:05 PM.
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 | Welcome CHEVYDAVE, I wish I'd known about you back in July when I visited the 'Big Apple', I would have paid you a visit!
If you have an inventory,post it in the parts for sale section, I'm sure you'll get lots of attention. 1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in ScotlandIn the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix on Flickr. I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Merry Christmas and welcome to the Stovebolt Dave. Glad you joined up with us. I'll keep you in mind for parts. Thanks | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Welcome Dave, so are you located on 5th Avenue? Many of us are in need of parts, just do as jockbolter suggested, lots of hits there.
Leo | | | | | Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 14 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 14 | Hello Dave, I passed your info on to a friend in E. Northport. He is always looking for parts for his projects. | | |
| |