The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (tclederman, TUTS 59, 1 invisible), 132 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,113
Posts1,056,279
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#705770 12/23/2010 5:05 AM
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4
C
New Guy
New Guy
C Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4
Hello everyone,
I have an all Vintage Chevrolet/GMC salvage yard on Long Island. Strictly 1972 and older. I have approximately eighty vehicles, lots of trucks. I have been lurking here about a year. If I can help any of you with parts, hit me up. My prices are not out of line.
Dave

Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 90
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 90
Welcome to Stovebolt.com, this is a really fun place you will enjoy! How old of pickups that are Chevy do you have? Thanks,

Nevada


1938 Chevy 3/4-Ton
In the DITY Gallery
In the Stovebolt Gallery

1938 Chevrolet 1.5-Ton
Gonna be a classic farm truck
In the DITY Gallery
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4
C
New Guy
New Guy
C Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4
I have a '55 big back window, '60-'66 assorted, '67-'72, and assorted big bolts '55-'72

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 320
T
Cruising in the Passing Lane
Cruising in the Passing Lane
T Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 320
Welcome to the bolt. I'm sure there are plenty of bolters here on the east coast that will be happy to make your aquaintance. I've searched all over the country looking for parts and pieces for my panel. So I for one am happy to hear of another yard without going to timbuktu and back.

Last edited by The Ned; 12/23/2010 6:05 PM.

1951 Chevy 1-Ton Panel
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Pictures of the restoration on Photobucket
Now cruising in the Passing Lane
RIP good friend.
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
Welcome CHEVYDAVE, I wish I'd known about you back in July when I visited the 'Big Apple', I would have paid you a visit!

If you have an inventory,post it in the parts for sale section, I'm sure you'll get lots of attention.


1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Merry Christmas and welcome to the Stovebolt Dave. Glad you joined up with us. I'll keep you in mind for parts. Thanks


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Welcome Dave, so are you located on 5th Avenue? Many of us are in need of parts, just do as jockbolter suggested, lots of hits there.

Leo

Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 14
T
New Guy
New Guy
T Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 14
Hello Dave,
I passed your info on to a friend in E. Northport. He is always looking for parts for his projects.


Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0