| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2000 Posts: 199 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2000 Posts: 199 | I just noticed my "join date" this morning. 10 years tomorrow. I've gained quite a bit of experience from here and use Stovebolt as a great reference tool.
Thanks to the Poo Bah and his bride for starting this up and sticking with it. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 738 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 738 | 10 years went pretty fast. Our 10 years is coming up in June too. I think it took us about 6 months to find Stovebolt, we bought a truck from the Swap Meet in our area advertised on Stovebolt. I've been here ever since. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2000 Posts: 199 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2000 Posts: 199 | The good old days. I remember when it was a big deal that we broke 1000 members! | | | | | Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 296 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 296 | Congrats! Ive only been here a few months but I've been on www.f150online.com since 1998. Love these truck websites; so much good info!
-Patrick 1953 Chevrolet 3100 261 / 4-speed / 4:11 / Commercial Red
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | .... I first registered around 1998/99 but moved and lost contact for a while. Got new computer and "resigned" in 2001. Best thing I ever did!! | | |
| |
| |