| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
188
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,441 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 7 | Hey everyone, I just joined, from Rochester NY. I have owned a few pre-73 Chevy's, my latest is a 71 which I bought yesterday. I also own a 63, and used to own another 63
Last edited by Peggy M; 04/21/2023 1:33 PM.
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Welcome big ragu, you're just across the lake from me. Glad to have you join up. What kind of shape is your truck in? What are your plans? Browse around and acquaint yourself with the site. There's a lot of info here.
Leo | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 1,971 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 1,971 | Welcome to the Bolt big ragu. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 7 | Thanks. Plans for the 71 are to drive it through the winter, then come spring I'll do some different things to it. I'll probably lower it some, then mostly clean it up. Change out the wheels and tires, and then just simply drive it when I'm not riding my bikes. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Welcome to THE best truck site. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 738 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 738 | Where do you live in Rochester? We are from Ontario NY just 15 miles away. Maybe we already know you? Glad you joined Stovebolt and good luck with the truck! | | |
| |
| |