The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
7 members (3B, Phak1, 1955 1 Series, Gib70, Joe H, KEVINSKI, 1 invisible), 133 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,092
Posts1,056,451
Members48,443
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 7
B
New Guy
New Guy
B Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 7
Hey everyone, I just joined, from Rochester NY. I have owned a few pre-73 Chevy's, my latest is a 71 which I bought yesterday. I also own a 63, and used to own another 63

Last edited by Peggy M; 04/21/2023 1:33 PM.
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Welcome big ragu, you're just across the lake from me. Glad to have you join up. What kind of shape is your truck in? What are your plans? Browse around and acquaint yourself with the site. There's a lot of info here.

Leo

Leo #586567 10/26/2009 1:12 AM
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,971
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,971
Welcome to the Bolt big ragu.

Builder #586614 10/26/2009 3:06 AM
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 7
B
New Guy
New Guy
B Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 7
Thanks. Plans for the 71 are to drive it through the winter, then come spring I'll do some different things to it. I'll probably lower it some, then mostly clean it up. Change out the wheels and tires, and then just simply drive it when I'm not riding my bikes.

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Welcome to THE best truck site.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 738
Joy Offline
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 738
Where do you live in Rochester? We are from Ontario NY just 15 miles away. Maybe we already know you? Glad you joined Stovebolt and good luck with the truck!


Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0