Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Nick in Manitou, Gray_Ghost, Shade Baby, J Lucas, TUTS 59, Bill Hanlon, papas52, 2 invisible),
120
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,313 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 12 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 12 | My name is Dave 'muck' Mucklin.This is my first post. Long time (2-3yrs) reader. I've enjoyed everything about this site and found it helpful in many ways. I've got a '48 3800 now, it's my third advance design truck over the years, (prev. '51 3window, '50 deluxe, both 3100's). Aquired, fixed, drove both for many years, before letting them go to good homes. My intention with this 3800 is to keep it and drive it often as a working member of my family. I've missed having a P.U. for a couple years. I'm in the process of installing a dual master brake cyl. set-up for safety's sake, and i'm finding some distinct differences between 3100s and 3800s. Glad to see the new forum for 3800s! Thanx, John,(nice 1 ton b.t.w.). I've got a couple of questions, maybe someone could help me with. Is there a market for 17 in. split-rims? I could use some tires for the 16.5 rims i'm going to run. Also, if "swap" means swap, couldn't I post a trade offer instead of trying to figure a specfic price for items I have? Money is tight these days, and shipping is already expensive. Thanx for any help, and I hope I can provide others with help too.I'm a lifelong auto upholsterer and trim guy in Racine.
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 829 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 829 | Welcome to the 'Bolt!
Yes, you can post 'for trade' offers in the swap meet section. Heck - someone might even need some upholstery done in trade. Good luck with your 1 ton, and keep us posted on your progress. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Welcome. Glad to have you join the best site on the web for stovebolts. Sounds like you got some good ideas and plans. Look forward to seeing you around the garage. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 1,703 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 1,703 | Welcome ya wont find a better source for info ..an some good folks ANYWHERE! Tim | | | | | Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 738 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 738 | | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Welcome! Stovebolters helping stovebolters is what it's all about. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2007 Posts: 1,859 Grumpy old guy playing with trucks, cars, and boats | | Grumpy old guy playing with trucks, cars, and boats Joined: Aug 2007 Posts: 1,859 | Welcome fellow Cheesehead.
The problems we face today can not be addressed at the same level of intelligence we were at when we created them - Albert Einstein Or with the same level of $ - Me
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2000 Posts: 163 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2000 Posts: 163 | Hello and Welcome!
It's always good to see another 'Bolter from Wisconsin!
Randy B. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 54 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 54 | Welcome Randy, I'm right across the lake from you. Have you ever thought about throwing your truck on the ferry and cruising over here sometime?
glos55
| | |
| |