The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (Ponchogl), 115 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,099
Posts1,056,506
Members48,444
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,596
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,596
This is this weeks prize that I am hoping to aquire I will keep you posted. Been in the barn 20+ years didn't run when parked and I don't care.

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2824433140102454676dFuwTb
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2805622290102454676UCljcu
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2927634410102454676uZuigV

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
Nice find, I've said before that you guys in the States are spoiled. cry
I doubt if there's any chance of me finding a 'Barn find' here!

Good luck and I hope you get it. It'll look better once you get the guano washed off! big_eek
Jock thumbs_up


1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,602
V
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
V Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,602
Great find! Good luck.


Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,703
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,703
Yup nice find..bet she SMELLS like a barn ...lol..watch out for the current residents that are surely makin a homestaed in that Ol Gal!...lol


1952 Chevy Shortbed

Photos in Photobucket

If It Aint Broke Fix It Till It Is!
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 5,226
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 5,226
What kind of barn is that? it looks pretty solid.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,596
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,596
The rest of the story is he has a partial 1950 Cab/front end a 1948 2-ton deluxe cab grain truck complete runner. and a GMC 300 yard truck. I can take any or all.

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 446
I
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
I Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 446
A 5 window too, nice find.

Iron Clad

Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 26
W
Apprentice
Apprentice
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 26
Its amazing, I also had a '47 5-window Chevy i found in a barn. accept mine was a thriftmaster. 1-owner, parked it in '63 just because it was "old"

And i also have a '50 chevy 3600. Thats just wierd.


Rust Lover
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 68
C
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
C Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 68
Boy you find something like that down here you would think it had already been restored. That is a nice truck. thumbs_up

Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,519
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,519
The further West, the nicer the "barn finds" are. Iv come across some pretty unbelievable ones...............


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0