Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (3B, Bill Hanlon, TooMany2count, Otto Skorzeny, Peggy M, GDW, 1 invisible),
114
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,460 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 275 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2007 Posts: 275 | My name is Frank and I'm new here but not a newby. I've been painting car and trucks for forty years as hobby. I'm working on a late 46 Chevy right now. I've included a few pictures of it. The last one is of me. Picture 1 Picture 2 Picture 3 Picture 4
No better smell than that of fresh paint. I've been building and painting cars/trucks for 47 years. Not gonna stop now. http://www.coxcustomcars.com/ | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,554 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,554 | Welcome to the bolt site,looks like you are a very busy fellow. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 213 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 213 | Welcome, it looks like a nice project.I really like that body stlye. Joe
54 Triumph TR2(rhd)needs total resto. 60 Apache 10 stepside shortbed 99 Excelsior Henderson | | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 114 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 114 | Welcome to the Bolt!
And I really like the size of your shop.
Brian | | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 275 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2007 Posts: 275 | Here are a few pics of my past projects. These are just from the last year. Picture 1 Picture 2 Picture 3 Picture 4 And a pic of my shop. Frank
No better smell than that of fresh paint. I've been building and painting cars/trucks for 47 years. Not gonna stop now. http://www.coxcustomcars.com/ | | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 677 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 677 | Frank, Welcome to the Bolt !! Nice shop, sweeet truck !! Todd And your right "It's gotta be a Chevrolet" You gotta love them Bowties  Some people are like Slinkies, Their not really good for nothing... But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs. 1951 3100 350 TBI Gallery Toddzilla... "$old" | | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 190 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 190 | Neat trucks Frank, but I really like your shop! I could get in real trouble with a shop like that - but would love to have one, welcome. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 1,703 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 1,703 | Frank , welcome ! Nice Truck ! and Shop | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 3,409 Crusty Old Sarge | | Crusty Old Sarge Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 3,409 | Welcome to the "BOLT" Frank. Wow, what a shop, I could put 3 of mine in there. :p
~ Craig 1958 Viking 4400"The Book of Thor"Read the story in the DITY1960 Chevrolet C10"A Family Heirloom"Follow the story in the DITY Gallery'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting) If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane | | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 166 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 166 |
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS "Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -- Ronald Reagan 1966 Fleetside SWB Webshots | | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 183 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 183 | Welcome Frank, funny how most of us took note of the great shop you have!  As a "hobby" you have taken painting to the next level, very nice work. Ed | | | | | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 3,442 Moderator - The Electrical Bay | | Moderator - The Electrical Bay Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 3,442 | welcome to the 'bolt.. but i have to wait until i get home to check out your shop.
Another quality post. Real Trucks Rattle HELP! The Paranoids are after me!
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | welcome to the bolt,, I have a sis that lives in Meridan... another bolter that lives in Cleburne I always slow down when I go thru your fine town on the way to visit her and our fishing pond.. Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 275 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2007 Posts: 275 | Thanks for all the kind words. That's my shop in the background of the first pic. My shop used to belong to a guy that had a paint and body shop. It sits next to our house. We bought the house from him and then he decided to sell the shop. He made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Frank picture 1 And this is me when I'm between projects, which is not very often. :p picture 2 My wife often wonders what I'm doing out there when I don't have anything to work on. She just doesn't understand. When we gear heads don't have anything to work on, we are thinking, dreaming or druewling about what we are going to work on next. :p
No better smell than that of fresh paint. I've been building and painting cars/trucks for 47 years. Not gonna stop now. http://www.coxcustomcars.com/ | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | Welcome Frank. I'm your neighbor over here in Parker County. There are quite a few of us in the area. We often meet at swap meets. You're welcome to join us.
By the way, I'm also the moderator here and you have been keeping me busy. Management has asked us to post links to pictures rather than the pictures. Please help me out.
Thanks, Cletis | | |
| |