| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,666 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 1,276 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 1,276 | Hey who if anyone has a repop catalog for 41 to 47 first. I was just tried to turn a friend with a 46 on to LMC and found that they don't cover the Art Deco trucks and niether dose Classic Parts. You Art Deco guys been left out have you? | | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 1,867 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 1,867 | Have your friend drag that ol 46 up here to my place! Dont waste your time finding parts. Jeff | | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 584 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 584 | Ya, he doesn't want it, there nuthin but trouble right rusted?. I'll flip ya for it, or maybe rock paper scissors?
I am unaware of any catalogs for COEs. Lots of the cab stuff will fit, but parts that do not are like hen teeth for these things. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 584 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 584 | Um....what a dumba$$
I don't know why I read COE into that post. Deco parts are more scarce than AD by a long shot. I go thru a local parts dealer called "fat fender" so I don't know what catalogs he's using but they are out there. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 703 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 703 | Hevyhauler,
In addition to the 3 VERY GOOD ones that Red 58 provided, I would also suggest Jim Carter's. between the 4 of those suggestions, I would bet you can find most anything you want for an Art Deco. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 700 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 700 | Tim Tygart\'s Obsolete Chevy has plenty of repo parts plus a warehouse full of NOS stuff. My 1941 in the Stovebolt Gallery My Photo AlbumBut I tried, didn't I? ... At least I did that. RP McMurphy The past belongs to the future...but only the present can preserve it. Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is a nobler art of leaving things undone. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 1,276 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 1,276 | Thanx Guys I am sure my buddy will be verry greatful in deed. I have led him here to the Bolt but you know you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 Socket Breaker | | Socket Breaker Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 | Hevy - yep... ya try to show them the Promised Land and they don't want to believe what they see.
he he he.
-W | | |
| |
| |