| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,344 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 86 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 86 | The link goes to a scan of a picture I have from the early 50's. It was a Philadelphia Insurance Patrol wagon placed in reserve. I forget the make and cannot see it in the picture. Any help would be appreciated. I wish I had the truck! http://www.geocities.com/oshacom/FireApparatus.html | | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 158 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 158 | I'm not an expert, but it doesn't look like a Chevy to me.
Brian | | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 | Hy guys, thats an International mid thirties I think "D" series maybe, hope that helps. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 874 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 874 | Shmoo,
Looks like a 1940 or so International to me. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 874 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 874 | | | | | | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,988 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,988 | That's an International D-Series, probably a D-30 or so. I believe they made them from about 1937 till around 1940. Nice looking truck. Wish I had it!! | | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 382 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 382 | They are really nice looking. There is a 1/2T down the street from my work that's for sale. Like to own it someday, but any money I can get my hands on is going for my '51 3600 thats on layaway!  | | | | | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 3,442 Moderator - The Electrical Bay | | Moderator - The Electrical Bay Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 3,442 | 37-40 international D series truck
Another quality post. Real Trucks Rattle HELP! The Paranoids are after me!
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 86 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 86 | Thanks, Everyone! Great info. Appreciate yer help as always!!!! | | | | | Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 1,897 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 1,897 | looks just like a 1946 america la france fire engine I saw this last weekend with a huge flat head v-12 | | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 688 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 688 | I don't know.... but I like it.
Cliff59 | | |
| |
| |