| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,326 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 86 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 86 | The link goes to a scan of a picture I have from the early 50's. It was a Philadelphia Insurance Patrol wagon placed in reserve. I forget the make and cannot see it in the picture. Any help would be appreciated. I wish I had the truck! http://www.geocities.com/oshacom/FireApparatus.html | | |
| |
| |