Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,485 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 144 Member | | Member Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 144 | Hello There Fellow Bolters! Just thought to let you know that Our Friend and Fellow Stovebolter "BRIAN56" has a Birthday Today and I thought we could all surprise him and wish him A Very Happy Birthday!I know he,ll enjoy reading this when he logs in today at some point. So Happy Birthday Brian56 from Finland! Classic Finn and Family Vantaa, Finland | | | | | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 185 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 185 | | | | | | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5,152 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5,152 | Happy birthday BRIAN56!
Would you like me to sing?
I happen to think October is the best possible month for a stovebolt guy to be born. Brian and I have something in common that would explain why I say that.
1955 1st GMC Suburban | 1954 GMC 250 trailer puller project | 1954 GMC 250 Hydra-Matic | 1954 Chevy 3100 . 1947 Chevy COE | and more... It's true. I really don't do anything but browse the Internet looking for trouble... | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 975 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 975 | Yes..I would have to say early October is a fine month for stovebolters! I too hit a speed bump on the 4th.
Brian, Happy B-Day. Good job with the international projects helping Classic Finn with his 46 and now the 37! | | | | | Joined: Nov 2003 Posts: 285 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2003 Posts: 285 | What a surprise to see this post!  Thank you for the kind words. I was only 12 years old when my '56 rolled off the assembly line (to make this truck related  ) and both me AND the truck have put on a lot of miles! A very Happy Birthday to other October Bolters out there, and a special thanks to my friend, Heikki, for this thread. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 255 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 255 | Happy birthday Brian56 and also to the rest of you October birthdays. My wifes birthday was on the 4th and our aniversiry is today, 9 years of bliss. Time goes by so fast. My bosses wife and our CAD tech also had their b-days on the 4th. Popular month. Ralph | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Brian, happy stovebolting uh, I mean birthday. Yes Oct. is a good month. Not only do I hit another one but my aniversary is this month as well. I was almost a halloween baby......BOO Brian, hope you have many many more pal. | | | | | Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 1,159 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 1,159 | Happy Birthday Brian and all the October "babies." We had a special request from the Land of the Midnight Sun to post this "birthday card" (little late, sorry). Why is this fellow (Brian56) smiling so much if he just turned 60 ? [img] http://www.stovebolt.com/forum/images/Brian56.jpg[/img] Peg
~ One of many.
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2003 Posts: 285 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2003 Posts: 285 | Peg--He's smiling because his truck is "justabout" ready to hit the road!  Thank you for posting that picture Peg! What a surprise!  To you, Classic Finn, I'll "getcha" next year!!!!  | | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 219 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 219 | Guess my Parents suffered quite a bit from cabin fever. My 2 older Sister's birthdays are Oct 1st & 5th, mine is the 7th, and, my older Brother's is the 21st. Happy B-day to all you October kids out there!! | | |
| |