The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
8 members (‘37ChevyPU, Hotrod Lincoln, Otto Skorzeny, CuzzFuzz, Shaffer's1950, SlimSix, TrknGMC, 1 invisible), 81 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,139
Posts1,056,451
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#178035 10/06/2004 8:49 PM
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 144
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 144
Hello There Fellow Bolters!
Just thought to let you know that Our Friend and
Fellow Stovebolter "BRIAN56" has a Birthday Today and I thought we could all surprise him and
wish him A Very Happy Birthday!I know he,ll enjoy
reading this when he logs in today at some point.

So Happy Birthday Brian56 from Finland! grin

Classic Finn and Family
Vantaa, Finland

#178036 10/06/2004 10:26 PM
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 185
N
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
N Offline
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 185

#178037 10/06/2004 11:37 PM
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 5,152
O
Cruising in the Passing Lane
Cruising in the Passing Lane
O Offline
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 5,152
Happy birthday BRIAN56!

Would you like me to sing?

I happen to think October is the best possible month for a stovebolt guy to be born. Brian and I have something in common that would explain why I say that.


1955 1st GMC Suburban | 1954 GMC 250 trailer puller project | 1954 GMC 250 Hydra-Matic | 1954 Chevy 3100 . 1947 Chevy COE | and more...
It's true. I really don't do anything but browse the Internet looking for trouble...
#178038 10/07/2004 12:03 AM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 975
4
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
4 Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 975
Yes..I would have to say early October is a fine month for stovebolters! I too hit a speed bump on the 4th.

Brian, Happy B-Day. Good job with the international projects helping Classic Finn with his 46 and now the 37!

#178039 10/07/2004 12:04 AM
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 285
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 285
What a surprise to see this post! grin Thank you for the kind words. I was only 12 years old when my '56 rolled off the assembly line (to make this truck related wink ) and both me AND the truck have put on a lot of miles! A very Happy Birthday to other October Bolters out there, and a special thanks to my friend, Heikki, for this thread.

#178040 10/07/2004 5:54 PM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 255
O
Member
Member
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 255
Happy birthday Brian56 and also to the rest of you October birthdays. My wifes birthday was on the 4th and our aniversiry is today, 9 years of bliss. Time goes by so fast. My bosses wife and our CAD tech also had their b-days on the 4th. Popular month.
Ralph


rtlopez@shipleysystems.com
48 Chevy 3600 w/235
48 Chevy 3100 w/235:
You cant see the smoke on a dirt road.
#178041 10/08/2004 1:31 AM
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Brian, happy stovebolting uh, I mean birthday. Yes Oct. is a good month. Not only do I hit another one but my aniversary is this month as well. I was almost a halloween baby......BOO grin
Brian, hope you have many many more pal.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
#178042 10/08/2004 4:26 PM
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 1,159
N
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
N Offline
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 1,159
Happy Birthday Brian and all the October "babies."

We had a special request from the Land of the Midnight Sun to post this "birthday card" (little late, sorry). Why is this fellow (Brian56) smiling so much if he just turned 60 ?

[img]http://www.stovebolt.com/forum/images/Brian56.jpg[/img]

Peg


~ One of many.
#178043 10/08/2004 8:24 PM
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 285
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 285
Peg--He's smiling because his truck is "justabout" ready to hit the road! grin grin Thank you for posting that picture Peg! What a surprise! wink To you, Classic Finn, I'll "getcha" next year!!!! wink

#178044 10/09/2004 7:41 AM
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 219
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 219
Guess my Parents suffered quite a bit from cabin fever. My 2 older Sister's birthdays are Oct 1st & 5th, mine is the 7th, and, my older Brother's is the 21st. Happy B-day to all you October kids out there!!


"I can go anywhere...for I am a Piewagoneer...To the Piewagon"

1966 Chevy Panel Delivery 1966 in the Gallery and more on Webshots

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0