| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,687 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 215 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 215 | The fever hit me again and I bought a 1966 chevy 2 ton with 366 BBC 5spd & 2spd. Were any of you bolters @ the Heaverlow Auctions last Saturday? Thats were I picked up my newest big bolt for $250, it was in realy good shape. I drove it all the way from Yakima,WA to Newport (50 miles north of Spokane,WA) avrage speed 60 MPH used no oil and got 7-8 MPG not to shabby for $250 truck I will try a git a picture ASAP | | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 1,276 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 1,276 | Right-on Luke it's the only fever that I know of that brings joy to its victims. Hey is that 5spd an over drive and if it is can you let me know more about it. Oh and by all means post some pictures.
--------------- Grant | | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 1,552 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 1,552 | Pictures! Pictures!! More pictures!!! | | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 513 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 513 | nice find, i gave 300.00 and have to do some work to get it running 1949 Chevy 3600 Flatbed all orginal 1964 gmc 4000 1973 gmc 6000 2005 chevy duramax 4x4 1994 chevy 1500 Trucks are GM and Tractors are Orange "I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom." - General George S. Patton | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,144 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,144 | since you got a running bolt for 250 it's unlikely any big bolters were there sounds like an excellent buy | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 33 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 33 | I gave more than $250 for my spare 235. Great find, Luck, I mean, Luke!
People keep asking what I want to do when I grow up. I don't understand the question.
| | |
| |
| |