The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 117 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,141
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1291587 12/18/2018 5:58 AM
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,234
Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part
Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,234
So let’s start this off right. Merry Christmas you wrench turning, beer drinking ....... brothers. What parts are you hoping Santa will bring you this year?

I am buying myself a new water pump and praying Santa brings a cover to keep this Texas dust off my truck when it’s parked.

Chris

ndkid275 #1291592 12/18/2018 12:02 PM
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,598
2
Moderator
Moderator
2 Offline
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,598
Already got mine.
A 180 pound anvil on a Osage Orange stump.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maclura_pomifera

Don


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 5,723
J
24601
24601
J Offline
Joined: Nov 1995
Posts: 5,723
I'm hoping Santa Sweet brings me a new loaf-pinching parlor smile


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,418
ODSS Lawman
ODSS Lawman
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,418
Oh and a parlor it shall be my Brother.....


SWEET
Sergeant At Arms: Old Dominion Stovebolt Society
BUNS?!?!?!Where we're going, we don't need no buns.....
1950 GMC 450
1951 Chevy 1/2-Ton
The GreenMachine
In the Stovebolt Gallery
ndkid275 #1291949 12/22/2018 12:22 AM
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,234
Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part
Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,234
I bet he leaves something “sweet” in it!


Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,095
W
'Bolter
'Bolter
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,095
A little word of warning a little late. For over 30 years I worked in retail and had to deal with the customer that was unreasonable at Christmas time. So when people asked what I wanted for Christmas I said just left alone. SOOOO I have been alone for the last 16 years at Christmas time.


Ron, The Computer Greek
I love therefore I am.
1954 3100 Chevy truck
In the Gallery
2017 Buick Encore
See more pix
1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
ndkid275 #1294020 01/08/2019 12:47 PM
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 256
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 256
All I wanted was to get my Bumper Straightened for my 1929 so I could get it painted, and chromed...
still waiting, so hard to find someone willing to work on and straighten some spring steel flat bumpers and crossbars frown


1929 Chevrolet AC International - 4 Door
1930 Chevrolet AD Universal - Canopy Express Truck
Love the Antique Chevrolet's from 1928-1932
The Beauty, Simplicity, History, and the Stories they Tell
[/font]
- - In the Stovebolt Gallery
-- In the Gallery Forum
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,234
Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part
Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,234
I figured that you would say that you wanted a new kicker! Sorry, too soon.

Chtis

Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 221
1
Moderator, Great Lakes Bolters
Moderator, Great Lakes Bolters
1 Offline
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 221
Well, Ron, if you want to break the 16 year tradition, you are welcome over to our house this year.....the offer is on the table....

--Tom

Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,598
2
Moderator
Moderator
2 Offline
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,598
Bear
Just let me know and I'll load up an anvil for you to straighten that bumper on at the Homecoming.


Tom
Good to see you jumping in here!
The BS is just starting.

Don


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 6,214
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 6,214
Originally Posted by BearsFan315
All I wanted was to get my Bumper Straightened for my 1929 so I could get it painted, and chromed...
still waiting, so hard to find someone willing to work on and straighten some spring steel flat bumpers and crossbars frown

Have you tried Bumper Boyz?

Mike B smile


Mike Boteler

1956 Chevy 3100 Resto Rod
1952 Willys M38 Army Jeep
1983 Jeep CJ7 Laredo
1984 Jeep CJ7
+++++
Silver Spring, MD

Moderated by  Bill Marlow, SWEET 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0