Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (ndkid275, ronsway),
168
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,139 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 2,234 Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part | | Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 2,234 | So let’s start this off right. Merry Christmas you wrench turning, beer drinking ....... brothers. What parts are you hoping Santa will bring you this year?
I am buying myself a new water pump and praying Santa brings a cover to keep this Texas dust off my truck when it’s parked.
Chris | | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,598 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,598 | Already got mine. A 180 pound anvil on a Osage Orange stump. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maclura_pomiferaDon 1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | | | | Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,723 24601 | | 24601 Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,723 | I'm hoping Santa Sweet brings me a new loaf-pinching parlor 
~ John A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult. 1949 Chevrolet 3804In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum1973 IH 1310 Dump1963 Kaiser M38A12001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley) | | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,418 ODSS Lawman | | ODSS Lawman Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,418 | Oh and a parlor it shall be my Brother.....
SWEET Sergeant At Arms: Old Dominion Stovebolt Society BUNS?!?!?!Where we're going, we don't need no buns.....1950 GMC 450 1951 Chevy 1/2-TonThe GreenMachineIn the Stovebolt Gallery | | | | | Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 2,234 Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part | | Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 2,234 | I bet he leaves something “sweet” in it!
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 | A little word of warning a little late. For over 30 years I worked in retail and had to deal with the customer that was unreasonable at Christmas time. So when people asked what I wanted for Christmas I said just left alone. SOOOO I have been alone for the last 16 years at Christmas time.
Ron, The Computer Greek I love therefore I am.1954 3100 Chevy truckIn the Gallery 2017 Buick Encore See more pix1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
| | | | | Joined: May 2012 Posts: 256 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2012 Posts: 256 | All I wanted was to get my Bumper Straightened for my 1929 so I could get it painted, and chromed... still waiting, so hard to find someone willing to work on and straighten some spring steel flat bumpers and crossbars  1929 Chevrolet AC International - 4 Door1930 Chevrolet AD Universal - Canopy Express TruckLove the Antique Chevrolet's from 1928-1932 The Beauty, Simplicity, History, and the Stories they Tell[/font] - - In the Stovebolt Gallery-- In the Gallery Forum | | | | | Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 2,234 Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part | | Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 2,234 | I figured that you would say that you wanted a new kicker! Sorry, too soon.
Chtis | | | | | Joined: Aug 2018 Posts: 221 Moderator, Great Lakes Bolters | | Moderator, Great Lakes Bolters Joined: Aug 2018 Posts: 221 | Well, Ron, if you want to break the 16 year tradition, you are welcome over to our house this year.....the offer is on the table....
--Tom | | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,598 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,598 | Bear Just let me know and I'll load up an anvil for you to straighten that bumper on at the Homecoming.
Tom Good to see you jumping in here! The BS is just starting.
Don 1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 | All I wanted was to get my Bumper Straightened for my 1929 so I could get it painted, and chromed... still waiting, so hard to find someone willing to work on and straighten some spring steel flat bumpers and crossbars  Have you tried Bumper Boyz? Mike B  | | |
| |