BRUCE.....the guys father called me this afternoon. I think he wanted to chat a while to see if I would make a good owner??!
Finally I had to ask, are you going to sell it to me for what I offered. He said YES !!
Chatted awhile about the title. It is a Ga. title but this guy lives just across the line into S.C. If his dad can get a duplicate, then transfer it to his son in S.C. that would make my job waaaay easy. I told him I'd pay the fee to get the proper paper work. Getting a S.C. title without paper work is impossible for a regular individual.
So, I guess I will be joining the ONE TON guys a little more. I will probably go Monday, but probably next Friday and get it.
Title or not, for 1200 bucks I think its worth it and I can probably "find" a title IF I have to.