All these post over one truck!

Talked to the guy tonight. He has been sick with the flu but says he will check on stuff at the DMV there and get back with me.
I have about 5 or 6 pictures but NONE of the right side. I ask about the right side tonight and he confirmed what his son had told me and that was that the passenger side window was not there and that's why a piece of plastic had been put over it.
I ask if that side was beat up?? He said no but the bottom of the cowl had a rust through spot. (meaning outer cowl repair which may be the entire piece or maybe just the bottom part?)

After a little discussion, and honest conversation he basically said he would "help me out on the price" after told him all three of the cowl panels would be about 200 bucks plus labor!

He mentioned if the title situation turned out to be a bust that someone had wanted to buy it basically as yard art. I'm still fine with buying it, at a reduced price smile but without any legal paper work it ain't coming to S.C....or rather to my shop.
I should know something before the weekend. I'm not getting my hopes up and I'm OK either way!!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile