The next project may well be a 55.1st series one ton flat bed, dual wheels. I've "sort of" been wanting one for some time and the price is right and it appears to be in decent shape, owned by the same family for many years. Grandfather, to son, to son, and was started and ran about 5 years ago but then parked. It looks in pretty dang good shape. Guy said it had "small" paint bubbles on the cab corners but the floors and cowls are solid. For $1800 I don't think I can go wrong here. I'm told the bed is in good shape but a couple boards should be replaced.

My questions for you ONE TON guys is do you know, or what is, the pro's and con's of this model. I'm not sure about the tires but they are all up and the guy says there is nothing wrong with the rear end and the engine did run good. (this would be 235)

Your comments appreciated guys. Thanks.

Last edited by Achipmunk; 01/17/2014 3:58 AM.

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile