Called the guy last night. He had not asked his grandpa due to a very serious illness in the family.(the grandmother) (hospice) He still has the truck and will ask his father and grandpa about it today and get back with me. I'm hoping they take my offer and I'll go get it Friday. If not, then I'm going to sweeten the deal a couple hundred and see what happens.
I also told them no rush just let me know when they had taken care of the family situations. Sounded bad....the next couple days would/could be the end.

Last edited by Achipmunk; 01/08/2014 8:59 PM.

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile