| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,274 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 1,186 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 1,186 | I really like mine and think you should join the 1 ton dually club! That picture is where it sat the day I bought it. Mine is a '54 but you really can't find any differences between the '54 and '55 1st. The biggest change was a body color grill in '54 to a white colored grill in '55. I've really had no problems finding parts locally. The hardest were the front end fixed pins for the springs but I did locate them at my favorite parts place here in town. You can see other pictures of my ongoing restoration here. They are just kinda random. I'll do up something better when I finish the restoration. If you do get it, I have tons of 1 ton parts if you get stuck on something.
Bruce | | |
| |
| |