Originally Posted by Wiscobolt
Well, I made the trip yesterday, and discovered a far more rusted vehicle than I'd been led to believe. I'm mulling the whole thing over, but my impulse right now is to continue the search. There are a lot of trucks out there, right?

Thanks again for all of your suggestions.

Wb

Perhaps you answered your own question? If the one in Pieces is "over all" better than the first one then buy it. With the Stovebolt community you will have no problem getting it back together. My panel was in somewhat the same situation but the PO did put the fenders and hood back on it for transporting!

Good luck


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile