AMAZING, Koolkar, you'll fit right in here in my neigbborhood. I pee out the garage door anytime I need to go... .my neighbor has a pickup with a big blower on the engine and together we keep the highway stripped up pretty good! I do know all the good greasey joints but my wife thinks I eat Cherrio's every morning for breakfast..ha, once she leaves the highway is my buffet!

Yep, you'll fit right in here and hey, I'll even loan you some good connectors. I say loan because I never sell or give anything away!!!

Here's to the weekend...... hey, its almost midnight. I think I should go out and fire up the 37 and make a little racket and smoke the neighborhood for mosquitoes smile


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile