My biggest concern is that I don't know what bad looks like when it comes to suspension parts. I was looking for some helpful advice to arm myself with for when I take the truck in for an alignment. I'm trying to avoid some guy glancing under my truck and saying "Oh year, your whole front suspension is shot
most likely it is. you might not know what bad looks like but with new youll know what that looks like.
My truck travels those speeds all day long. But it also has all new modern tie rod ends or safer parts, (still drum brakes) but it is all new and in good working order. I inspect all part at least annually.
WITNESS

chris didnt you mean all day long and then some. drum brakes i didnt know you had brakes period, all i ever watched you do was glue the gas pedal to the floor as we prepared for take off

in having the fun we have when we all get together is always a pleasure. with a no fear factor in the back of at least my mind of going that fast and feel like your riding in a limo is a testament to the work done in order to go that fast.