Ok. I didn't get a chance to check this site before I drove up to get the transmission, so I didn't pull the side cover. It was recently pulled from a running 67 chevy truck. The seller said he drove the truck home about 50 miles and it worked like a charm. He seemed like a real standup guy so I feel like he's telling the truth. Call it gut instinct.

It looks good from the outside and doesn't show any evidence of water contamination. I'll pull the cover this weekend to have a look.

On a good note, he had all the wiring bundled up and ready to go when I got there. I got the pull cable, relay and the carb kick down switch. The trans is complete with the governor and the solenoid. The wiring on the trans looks solid and complete as well. Barring any unforeseen surprises inside the trans, I'm pretty happy with the purchase. I'll post again once I get a look at the insides.


Thanks

Larry