Koolkar, SHOUT IT FROM THE MOUNTAINS brother.....actually the way you and I think we could be brothers smile

No matter how "little" the things are that I buy I expect to be treated like I'm appreciated but companies now don't give a rip who you are, are how much you spend, your just a $$$ sign to them....and heck, when do you actually see a real face to deal with except the counter guy who is working part time with no benefits and minimun wage and is being pushed everyday to sell or meet some goal so they can give him a two dollar bonus.

Since retirememt I've worked at Advance Auto for 7 years. They have NEVER said how much they appreciate me, or anyone else. Never ask how they could help....ALWAYS, sell sell sell. And yet they can sponsor or co-sponsor a race car, or many other big events yet cry to the little guy to sell more.....of coarse this is after brain washing a few DM's or GM's. I've seen at least 6 store managers, 4 gm's or dm's at the store I work. You'd think after 6 months they'd at least buy you a shirt...but no, you have to buy your own red shirt, black pants, black shoes/socks/belts so for a while you pay them. If I wasn't retired I'd starve to death....you think they'd care? HA.

They are All like this. I have a choice and choose to do what I do for my own reasons....
Whew, why did you have to get me started.... smile

As I always say, shop around, do the math and then make a decision. Theres plenty of folks out there wanting to seperate you from your money... but I also believe that there are some folks that want to do whats rights, be honest, and value their honesty and integrity. (oh, and don't rule out Speedway either)


Last edited by Achipmunk; 02/22/2013 5:38 PM.

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile