..clarification.
I'm not advocating adding alcohol as a regular additive but if you have water some alcohol will get it out. I printed using alcohol based inks for 13 years and during that time I kept the local Toyota and Nissan dealers stocked with Butyl and propyl alcohol. They used it regularly. For that they kept me stocked with oil filters and ect for my Nissan!!
The thousands of gallons of alcohol we used had NO water in it or it'd spoil the inks. Maybe ours was "special".

Just didn't want any mis-understanding on my part.

Good luck GMCpics, keep us posted on how you come out.




Last edited by Achipmunk; 08/02/2012 10:55 PM. Reason: Spelllling

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile