I was wondering about gasoline additives for my Big Bolts and Pickup.

I have been adding one cup of kerosene per tank of gas. Plus octane booster, it seems to eliminate ping and knocks.

Been adding one cup of kerosene per 10 gallons of gasoline in my old '42 Fxxd 2N Mototug tractor/loader. GMC never made farm tractors or loaders. So I have a Fxxd tractor... wink

Anyway, anyone have ideas or recommendations.


Dance like no one is watching,
Sing like no one is listening,
Love like you've never been hurt.

1948 GMC FC101 1/2t Pickup w/270 and SM420
1948 GMC FC253 1t Factory 80"x9' Flatbed Dually
1948 Chevy COE 2 Ton 8'x15' Flatbed
1950 GMC 354-24 2 Ton 8'X12' Flatbed w/Dump Hoist
1953 GMC 454-30 3 Ton 8'x14' Flatbed w/Dump Hoist
1953 GMC 454-30 3 Ton Cab and Chassis
1942 Clarkator 6 MILL-44 Heavy Aircraft Tug
1942 Ford (9N) Moto Tug with 1/2 yard Loader
1947 Oliver OC3 HG-42 Tract-Crawler Bull Dozier w/6' Blade