No water in tank just wanted to get input and other ideas.

I use Kerosene in my Ford tractor, it has the 9N running gear. The old flathead 4 banger. Tractor engine has never been apart so it does not have hardened valve seats.

New gasoline formulas flash to fast, want to slow down the burn rate.

Never use Alcohol based gasoline if I can avoid it. Even in my new truck.

I have to use Octane booster in my 2000 Sportster 1200cc, it runs cooler and smoother. Gas formulas have changed about 3 times since 2000.



Dance like no one is watching,
Sing like no one is listening,
Love like you've never been hurt.

1948 GMC FC101 1/2t Pickup w/270 and SM420
1948 GMC FC253 1t Factory 80"x9' Flatbed Dually
1948 Chevy COE 2 Ton 8'x15' Flatbed
1950 GMC 354-24 2 Ton 8'X12' Flatbed w/Dump Hoist
1953 GMC 454-30 3 Ton 8'x14' Flatbed w/Dump Hoist
1953 GMC 454-30 3 Ton Cab and Chassis
1942 Clarkator 6 MILL-44 Heavy Aircraft Tug
1942 Ford (9N) Moto Tug with 1/2 yard Loader
1947 Oliver OC3 HG-42 Tract-Crawler Bull Dozier w/6' Blade