Tie Rod ends from Classic Parts 49.95 For the PAIR. I got mine 3-4 months ago and with shipping I think it was about $56.
Classic part # for the Pair is #76-005

If your still running your original steering arms these will fit right in. No reaming or anything. Drop in and tighten up after you take out the old stud ball.

You can also order them from some places like Advance Auto ect but they were a lot more expensive!! I think they get them from Rare Parts @about $90 bucks.
I like the ones from Classic Parts but in actuality the tie rod ends are from CPP (Classic Performance Parts)...if you go to their web site the part # is #4759. Mine were still in the CPP box.

Last edited by Achipmunk; 06/21/2012 4:54 AM.

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile