Welcome to the Stovebolt bearsfan315.You have truly hit a home run in my book. I love the style of the older ones like yours. I'm sure there are guys here who can help or point you in the right direction. Take a look in the Gallery at models like yours. There you can also see who has them for possible help along the way if you get stumped on something. Knowledge and good stovebolters are here to help....let the fun begin. My motto is to do at least 15 minutes EVERYDAY pertaining to your vehicle if its nothing more than reading up on something in a book. Good luck. Keep the pics coming.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile