Well this past weekend my son and I unloaded the truck, sorted out the parts n pieces and laid them out on the workbench and floor. Looks like we have a lot of pieces, some even duplicated. Found out some pieces we were missing, and made us a list of things to look for. I have uplaoded pictures to share with everyone, instead of loading them up on this site, I have laoded them on my google photos page, and included a link here.
Huckster: Parts MiscHuckster: BedHuckster: BodyHuckster: DoorsHuckster: DrivelineHuckster: FrameHuckster: InteriorWe went out to the Richmond In the Spring AACA show in richmond, VA to check out the Swap Meet and the Rides. Took our list and Camera (To get some shots of how to put this thing back together). We were unsuccessful in finding any parts, and found a 27 Chevrolet that we got some pictures of that will help up in re assembly.
Next step, rent/ borrow an engine hoist to remove the engine from the bed, so we can get it ready to attack. Going to figure out what to do next... Onward and Forward we go.