Rick, I ended up using a fiberglass valance for my panel. It was about 100 bucks and comes with the four fiberglass brackets. You will have to drill the holes on the back side but its no big deal.
Since it is lighter I only put the bolts in the "backside" to bolt it to the body. It left the top smooth without any bolt heads showing and looks really slick.
Oh, if you buy fiberglass the rubber gasket between it and the bumper will not be needed. The glass one has no place to attach it.
Hope this helps and as George says, give it a try in the Parts Wanted forum. I think they may be a couple guys parting a panel out. (was one guy down in Georgia) so don't rule out the Parts for Sale forum and look back for a month or two. Good luck.
If you want measurements I'm sure someone can accomodate you but it'd be a day or two before I could check mine...if the panel is the same as the suburban which I think for sure they are.