Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (MickeyP, jmoore, GMCJammer51, TPR57C, Eisenholtz, 55shaker, 1 invisible),
107
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,627 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 90 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 90 | yeah, it is in Concrete. I think I'm going to get it towed over to my place, strip anything I think is worth saving, or what you guys tell me you need, then have it towed to the scrap pile. I just hate to see something usable turned to scrap. Hello 59, I would keep the engine, trans, cab, clip, doors etc. These items seem to bring good $$$$'s at swap meets. I sold a 235 eng for 350 bucks. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
1951 one ton, should I get this??
| 59_Apache | 11/12/2010 1:56 AM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| FriedGreenTmater | 11/12/2010 2:29 AM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| don stocker | 11/12/2010 2:36 AM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| 59_Apache | 11/12/2010 4:21 AM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| bluechev | 11/12/2010 4:46 AM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| 59_Apache | 11/12/2010 5:03 AM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| Grigg | 11/12/2010 2:25 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| Rich'sToys | 11/12/2010 4:02 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| 59_Apache | 11/12/2010 6:37 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| Grigg | 11/12/2010 6:59 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| HevyHauler | 11/14/2010 9:13 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| alexrex20 | 11/23/2010 8:12 AM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| Grigg | 11/23/2010 2:55 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| alexrex20 | 11/23/2010 4:46 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| Grigg | 11/23/2010 5:08 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| 59_Apache | 12/02/2010 5:41 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| Jrpontiac | 11/16/2010 4:11 AM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| andy46 | 11/16/2010 6:35 AM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| Grigg | 11/16/2010 2:34 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| andy46 | 11/16/2010 4:48 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| Grigg | 11/16/2010 4:53 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| andy46 | 11/16/2010 7:35 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| 59_Apache | 11/18/2010 1:56 AM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| andy46 | 11/18/2010 4:57 AM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| 59_Apache | 11/20/2010 8:20 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| 59_Apache | 11/21/2010 7:47 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| FriedGreenTmater | 11/23/2010 3:21 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| 59_Apache | 12/04/2010 4:13 AM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| resto44 | 12/09/2010 7:58 PM | |
| |