| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,649 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2009 Posts: 12 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2009 Posts: 12 | just used the vin decoder I found in the tech tips section, said the truck is the 6400 2 ton, built June 1951, St Louis plant.
enjoying every day as they come
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
1951 one ton, should I get this??
| 59_Apache | 11/12/2010 1:56 AM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| FriedGreenTmater | 11/12/2010 2:29 AM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| don stocker | 11/12/2010 2:36 AM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| 59_Apache | 11/12/2010 4:21 AM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| bluechev | 11/12/2010 4:46 AM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| 59_Apache | 11/12/2010 5:03 AM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| Grigg | 11/12/2010 2:25 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| Rich'sToys | 11/12/2010 4:02 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| 59_Apache | 11/12/2010 6:37 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| Grigg | 11/12/2010 6:59 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| HevyHauler | 11/14/2010 9:13 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| alexrex20 | 11/23/2010 8:12 AM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| Grigg | 11/23/2010 2:55 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| alexrex20 | 11/23/2010 4:46 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| Grigg | 11/23/2010 5:08 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| 59_Apache | 12/02/2010 5:41 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| Jrpontiac | 11/16/2010 4:11 AM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| andy46 | 11/16/2010 6:35 AM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| Grigg | 11/16/2010 2:34 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| andy46 | 11/16/2010 4:48 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| Grigg | 11/16/2010 4:53 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| andy46 | 11/16/2010 7:35 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| 59_Apache | 11/18/2010 1:56 AM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| andy46 | 11/18/2010 4:57 AM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| 59_Apache | 11/20/2010 8:20 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| 59_Apache | 11/21/2010 7:47 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| FriedGreenTmater | 11/23/2010 3:21 PM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| 59_Apache | 12/04/2010 4:13 AM |
Re: 1951 one ton, should I get this??
| resto44 | 12/09/2010 7:58 PM | |
| |
| |