Originally Posted by andy46
..I would take it if I were you, freebie is freebie!
Where are you ?
I'm all for free trucks..
But a "freebie" is rarely ever free. I've hauled my share of free stuff home only to later try to get rid of it myself and lose money on the whole deal.

It all depends on where it is and what you have available to bring it home, or what it cost you to get it hauled home. Then too consider is it any value to you.

Me personally, I'd drive a good distance for a "free" big bolt with great sheetmetal, but probably not Washington State unless I had something else lined up too.
On the other hand I wouldn't even drive across the county to drag home a pile of rust.

Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-