I've considered the POA option and it very well my be used. Good part is one of my best friends, Andy, is this gentleman's 3rd cousin (or something along those lines) and it is through Andy and his brother that I got to meet "Cousin Eugene" and his trucks. Andy and his brother run the guy's 100+ acre farm and look in on him every day.

Andy is also looking for ways to get these trucks titled and sold as the sooner they leave, the sooner he can get more of the farm equipment under the roof. Seeing as how Andy already keeps a watchful eye on Cousin Eugene, and has for many years, I see no reason why Eugene wouldn't jump at the chance to make Andy his POA to speed this ball rolling a bit faster. I'll mention it to Andy when I see him at work tonight. Good idea.