...heres what I can tell you. For my 52 panel I recently bought the booster, dual master cyl., couple residual valves, the brackets to bolt it all on the chassis and the foot pedal all as a unit for $200 from PirateJacks in Asheville, N.C. I talked to the lady who certainly knows her stuff and told her about the Stovebolt gang. I got a good 15% discount and free shipping. (I'm only about 65 miles from Asheville)
Will it work? Well, I have not installed it yet but I will be in the next week or so. It does have all the stuff and looking at it I believe it will bolt right under the floorboard. I do NOT know exactly where the pedal will come through the floor yet.
I know some folks may know what m/c and booster to mate up but the kit was attractive as it has all the brackets and was a fair price since I spent no gas money running all over the county!!