| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,376 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | jock, that is a really neat job. It looks nice. The sad part is I will have to do mine with the body on. Back last year I could not pass up the deal I got on body/paint work even though I was not finished with my chassis. Anyway, I'll just have to crawl around under it and do it... I did have all the brake lines ran though! Whew. Again, nice job. Thanks for the pic. | | |
| |
| |