Just to "Return and Report"....

I ordered two rolls of the poly liner from Yogi. It comes in 20 ft. rolls and I need about 18' per spring assembly. It was $15 per roll for the 1 3/4" and the 2" wide was $17 a roll if I remember it correctly.

Ordering online saves 25% on shippping but "Georgiana" took my order over the phone and gave me the $2 savings on shipping.
Total bill delivered to my house $37.00.

I decided to do this based on the fact the springs do have wear at the tips and I figure this will at least slow down the wear AND add some smoothness to the ride.

Thanks for the link Joe and Joe!! I told her she needed to get her purchasing agent to contact Peggy and John and provide a link to their web site AND give stovebolters a 10-15% discount!!

EDIT: Now I may as well have my machine shop man make me two longer hard spring center bolts!!

Last edited by Achipmunk; 03/12/2010 5:19 PM.

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile