I have had main leaves made for the front of my '47 loadmaster. And I wonder about greasing the stack. I'll ask the maker. I was going to leave it dry for damping but the old leaves already have some wear from rubbing each other. My truck never had any shocks and I wonder about "bounce" or "liveliness". Those 11-leaf rears are rated at over 2000 lb each.
I dont think it will bounce- Each leaf on its own will ring like a tuning fork if hit with a hammer. But as a stack, they all have a different natural resonance and oppose each other. This will ensure that they respond to compression as a bunch but none on its own will cause later oscillation.
I know that plenty of leaf spring cars had greased springs, so I may do that, I have a local product called CRC soft-seal which is a dry grease type anticorrosive coating which may do the trick.


'47 Canadian RHD 1.5 ton truck