| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (cmayna, FAST55, Phak1, Cletus1950, Peggy M, Flatblu4748, Charles in CA),
74
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,687 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#60790 05/23/2006 3:29 PM | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | I will be putting a small block V8 in my 52 1/2T panel soon. Is it possible, or is there a regular exhaust manifold that I can use and not HAVE to move the steering box. The previous owner rebuilt the front axle ect including new drums/brakes and I would like to leave the steering as is. From reading I see a 19?? Toyota truck gear box is best but is there a "rear exit" manifold or some other one that will work with existing steering box? I have ran across a nice (if there is one) 305 engine with 14,000 miles on it that I will be using. Any help will be appreciated gang or just tell me it can't be done??!! Thanks | | |
| |
| |