It did not come with the manifolds. I was thinking along the lines of moneypit about using one off an earlier model like the small ones off a 265 or 283 or perhaps one that has the outlet at the back. I just thought perhaps someone else had done it and would save me some time. I don't mind the leg work but all "short cuts" appreciated. Should I come up with something I will surely let the Stovebolt know it. It will be a little time before I get there but I will do it!!! Thanks 4.384toy for your input. I can probably run across a 305 fairly easy. An old friend of mine has an old junk yard type garage and probably has some of each. Thanks guys.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile