thanks Woody, I'm weary but determined grin

I've gone thru more than a few cans of metal prep, rust converter, high-build zinc primer and Zero Rust .... I kinda prefer the converter too mostly, but like the zinc [tho not the price!] as "encapsulation" where panels will be bolted. riveted or welded together - all the hidden spaces that have any chance of condensation are getting a coat of zinc

near to having the shell done, just doors and the big air scoop on the back yet, all the under-floor stuff is ready [I think] - don't expect it'll actually be on the road before fall, but I'm hoping it'll be liveable - still have to come up with the cash for the 454 I found and brush up on the air brake stuff to get the air ticket thumbs_up

Bill


Moved over to the Passing Lane

"When we tug a single thing in nature, we find it attached to the rest of the world" ~ John Muir
"When we tug a single thing on an old truck, we find it falls off" ~ me
Some TF series details & TF heater pics