I'll add a couple points to Jakes pictures - I've had quite a lot of stuff Redi-Stripped years past and have observed every part of the operation, asking as many questions as DennyG smile
I have some sheet metal on hand now that was done years ago and left sitting - the stuff stored indoors dry looks fine, the parts stored poorly have surface rust that hasn't changed in years .... I stopped using the Redi-Strip here [closed now anyway] when they quit using the phosphating step

the commercial operations use the phosphate bath after the rust removal step - they keep the part wet for a specific time by immersing it in a bath - they immediately pressure wash it with plain water when removed

Bill



Moved over to the Passing Lane

"When we tug a single thing in nature, we find it attached to the rest of the world" ~ John Muir
"When we tug a single thing on an old truck, we find it falls off" ~ me
Some TF series details & TF heater pics