Thruwurkin,
No, that is not the book. I purchased that one, and although it's interesting, it is not relevant to the 235. It is too specific to the 250 engines and real hardcore race focused. I had the other book as a teenager, and used it as a blueprint to build my 235. I went through my old books several years ago, and my wife said "toss that old thing", you will never use it again...WRONG! It did disappear, although I can't believe I dumped it.

I searched for a copy online and actually found one. I don't know where I found it, but I will search again and let you know. Lots of the stuff in the book is neat. Some of the items used for hopping up these engines are not available anymore, and others have been replaced with newer technology. If for no other reason than to look back into hotrod time, this is a great book to have.


Stuart.